All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to the metallurgical principles which have guided the development of the superalloys, for senior undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Author BiographyRoger C. Reed is Professor and Chair in Materials Science and Engineering at Imperial College London. He is widely known for his work on the physical metallurgy of the superalloys.
- Author(s)Roger C. Reed
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note297 b/w illus. 18 tables 153 exercises
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.