All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a modern approach to supply chain management. It introduces renowned as well as recent management methods to the context of supply chain differentiation and provides inspirations for how to improve corporate operations.
- Author BiographyErik Hofmann (Dr. rer. pol., Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Germany) is Vice President of the Chair of Logistics Management (Director: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Stolzle) as well as an Assistant Professor at the University of St. Gallen. His primary research focuses on the intersections of logistics and supply chain management on the one hand, and on finance, performance and strategy issues in supply chain management on the other. Patrick Beck is a Research Associate at the Chair of Logistics Management (Director: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Stolzle) at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. He studied at the University of Mannheim, Germany, as well as at the University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and holds a Master of Science in Business Administration. His research focuses on supply chain strategy and supply chain differentiation. Erik Fuger is a Managing Partner at Inova Management, a Zurich-based business consultancy with a focus on supply chain management. Before his consulting engagement, he was a member of the executive board of a leading ancillary construction company and gained experience in different functions, e.g. manufacturing, engineering and logistics, as well as finance and accounting.
- Author(s)Erik Fuger,Erik Hofmann,Patrick Beck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.