Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £8.01
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.77Trending at £30.19
- £72.48Trending at £75.68
- £24.98Trending at £26.98
About this product
- DescriptionA journal that provides a forum for scholarship in law and economics, public choice, and constitutional political economy. It includes contributions that apply explicit or implicit economic reasoning to the analysis of legal issues before the court, with special attention to Supreme Court decisions, judicial process, and institutional design.
- Author BiographyIlya Somin is an assistant professor at George Mason University School of Law. Todd J. Zywicki is the George Mason University Foundation Professor of Law and senior scholar of the Mercatus Center, both at George Mason University.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIlya Somin,Todd J. Zywicki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.