All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a discussion of the court's significant decisions. This title offers an indepth annual critique of the Supreme Court and its work, keeping up on the forefront of the origins, reforms, and interpretations of American law.
- Author BiographyDennis J. Hutchinson is a senior lecturer in law and the William Rainey Harper Professor in the College, master of the New Collegiate Division, and associate dean of the College, the University of Chicago. David A. Strauss is the Harry N. Wyatt Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. Geoffrey R. Stone is the Harry Kalven Jr. Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSupreme Court Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Strauss,Dennis J. Hutchinson,Geoffrey R. Stone
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.25
- £6.67Trending at £7.16
- £18.09Trending at £19.63
- £22.19Trending at £23.29
- £32.52Trending at £33.62
- £33.58Trending at £38.90
- £3.99Trending at £6.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.