All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.82
- £2.98Trending at £5.80
- £29.89Trending at £32.90
- £25.00Trending at £29.40
- £10.77Trending at £10.95
- £11.53Trending at £12.56
About this product
- DescriptionLauded for providing discussion of the Courts' significant decisions, this volume keeps at the forefront of the reforms and interpretations of American law. It considers issues such as post-9/11 security, the 2000 presidential election, cross burning, federalism and state sovereignty, failed Supreme Court nominations, and more.
- Author BiographyDennis J. Hutchinson is a senior lecturer in law at the University of Chicago, where he is also the William Rainey Harper Professor in the College, Master of the New Collegiate Division, and associate dean of the College. David A. Strauss is the Harry N. Wyatt Professor of Law at the University of Chicago. Geoffrey R. Stone is the Harry Kalven, Jr. Distinguished Service Professor of Law at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSupreme Court Review
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Strauss,Dennis J. Hutchinson,Geoffrey R. Stone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.