All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan the government seize your house to build a shopping mall? Can it determine what control you have over your own body? The answers to those questions come from the Supreme Court, whose rulings have shaped American life and justice and allowed Americans to retain basic freedoms such as privacy, free speech and the right to a fair trial.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Trachtman is a founder and president of Powell, Trachtman, Logan, Carrle & Lombardo, P.C., a litigation and business practice law firm located in suburban Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Michael G. Trachtman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note10 black and white illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.