All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational and creative journal for ocean lovers. It's a surf-inspired and creative journal which will motivate surf girls to spark new ideas, plan surf trips, record dreams of saltwater adventures and keep lists of waves surfed and log experiences. The Surf Girl Journal is for those who love the ocean and coastal living.
- Author BiographyLouise Searle is editor of SurfGirl Magazine, the internationally acclaimed women's surfing title. She lives in the surfing capital of the UK, Newquay.yLee Stanbury is a highly experienced personal trainer, surf and swimming coach based in southwest England. He is the author of The Complete Guide to Surf Fitness, the best-selling surf fitness manual.
- PublisherOrca Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewquay
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrca Publications Ltd
- Content Note40 surf inspired images, quotes and colouring pages
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byLouise Searle
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.43Trending at £5.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.