All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date and highly illustrated principal reference for researchers and graduate students in planetary science.
- Author BiographyMichael Carr is a Geologist Emeritus at the U.S. Geological Survey, and has over 40 years' experience of planetary science research. In the early 1970s Dr Carr was a member of the Mariner 9 team and leader of the Viking Orbiter team. He was co-investigator on the Mars Global Surveyor, the Mars Exploration Rovers and the High Resolution Stereo Camera on Mars Express. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America, the American Geophysical Union and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and was awarded the 1994 National Air and Space Museum Lifetime Achievement Award for his work on Mars. He is also the author of The Surface of Mars (1981) and Water on Mars (1996).
- Author(s)Michael H. Carr
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleCambridge Planetary Science
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note255 b/w illus.
- Weight1130 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.