All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, ordinary people find themselves facing extraordinary, life-threatening survival situations brought about by hostile encounters, adverse weather or freak accidents. This book covers subjects such as the psychology of survival, shelter and food, and includes tips on the mental and emotional resilience required in the face of adversity.
- Author BiographyKen Griffiths is an author, freelance writer, photographer and private investigator. A former soldier and police officer, he is currently the operations director of a specialised undercover team. He served in many remote areas of the world, gained a commendation whilst on active service and became skilled in survival, anti-terrorist and covert surveillance techniques. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Kenneth Griffiths
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Width126 mm
- Height175 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.