All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £47.05
- £41.41Trending at £44.70
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
About this product
- DescriptionRecommended for managers, employees, teachers and students, this readable and informative guide explains the importance of waste minimization as a first step toward sustainability.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN T. SCOTT is a lecturer, manager, entrepreneur and business leader. He is the founder and director of the Center for Industrial Productivity and Sustainability.
- Author(s)Jonathan T. Scott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.