All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies from the University of New Hampshire explore all the dimensions of sustainability in campus life, combining frugality and creativity
- Author BiographyJOHN ABER is Professor of Environmental Science and former Vice President for Research. TOM KELLY is Chief Sustainability Officer and Director, Office of Sustainability Programs. BRUCE MALLORY is Provost and Executive Vice President, University of New Hampshire.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Hampshire Press
- Content Note12 illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBruce L. Mallory,Mr. John D. Aber,Tom Kelly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.