Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely and comprehensive volume guides institutional leaders past the myths and misconceptions to the sustainable university.
- Author BiographyJames Martin is a professor of English and humanities at Mount Ida College and senior advisor at The Education Alliance. James E. Samels is CEO and president of The Education Alliance and founder of Samels & Associates, a law firm concentrating in higher education law. They are the authors of Turnaround: Leading Stressed Colleges and Universities to Excellence; Presidential Transition in Higher Education: Managing Leadership Change; Merging Colleges for Mutual Growth: A New Strategy for Academic Managers; and First Among Equals: The Role of the Chief Academic Officer, all published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)James E. Samels,James Martin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note2 Line drawings, black and white; 5 Halftones, black and white
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.