All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Cully Stewart dies during morning service, his family is devastated. And when further tragedy follows, the family is forced to split up, but gradually they learn that love, in its different guises, is undoubtedly the sweetest thing. By the author of Maggie Jordan and Scarlet Ribbons .
- Author BiographyEmma Blair is the pseudonym of Ian Blair. He was born in Glasgow and now lives in Devon. He is the author of several bestselling novels, including Nellie Wildchild, The Princess of Poor Street, Street Song, When Dreams Come True, A Most Determined Woman, The Blackbird's Tale, Maggie Jordan, The Daffodil Sea, Passionate Times, The Sweetest Thing, The Water Meadows and Scarlet Ribbons, which was runner-up for the RNA Award in 1992.
- Author(s)Emma Blair
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/1994
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date01/08/2008
- Weight245 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £7.12Trending at £9.39
- £4.68Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.05
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
- £4.29Trending at £4.95
- £4.23Trending at £6.13
- £4.95Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.