Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAD 69. Aulus Caecina Severus has thrown in his lot with the hedonistic Vitellius and prepares his legions for a march over the Alps. Driven by the desire to repay the treachery of his former patron, the Emperor Galba, and to keep his rival Valens in check, Severus leads his army against barbarian rebellions in his race to reach Italy first.
- Author BiographyHenry Venmore-Rowland was born in rural Suffolk. Aside from the occasional family holiday, often to Italy, his only escape from school and village life was in the pages of historical fiction. His fascination with military and political history, the kings and battles approach, somehow got him into Oxford to read Ancient & Modern History at St. John's College. After dedicating so much time to reading grand tales of epic wars and political intrigue, he was inspired to write his first novel, the acclaimed The Last Caesar. He lives in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Henry Venmore-Rowland
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Weight322 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.02
- £7.46Trending at £9.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.02
- £10.20Trending at £20.00
- £5.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.