Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides insights into the symposion's importance in Greek culture by tracing the discursive power of its representations.
- Author BiographyFiona Hobden is a Senior Lecturer in Greek Culture at the University of Liverpool, where she teaches courses on various aspects of ancient Greek cultural history, including politics, gender and religion. Her current research focuses primarily on the symposion, but she is also interested in representations of the past and the present in Classical Athens, in ancient and modern responses to the Athenian cityscape and in history represented on television.
- Author(s)Fiona Hobden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.