All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in English, a complete guide to the phenomena and analyses of Dutch syntax.
- Author BiographyJan-Wouter Zwart is Professor of Theoretical Linguistics at the University of Groningen. He studied Latin and Ancient Greek at the University of Nijmegen and linguistics at Groningen, where he defended his award-winning dissertation 'Dutch Syntax: A Minimalist Approach' in 1993. Professor Zwart was a visiting scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1991 and a visiting professor at the University of Geneva in 2002. His research and teaching centres around theoretical syntax, including also linguistic typology, historical linguistics, dialectology and Germanic linguistics. He is the author of Morphosyntax of Verb Movement (1996) and the editor of Groninger Arbeiten zur Germanistischen Linguistik.
- Author(s)Jan-Wouter Zwart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Syntax Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.