CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionStudies syntax of NPIs and their interaction with sentential negatives in Hindi. This book outlines the clause structure of Hindi and locates the syntactic position of sentential negatives as well as constituent negatives within the structure.
- Author BiographyRajesh Kumar teaches Hindi at the Department of Asian Studies of the University of Texas at Austin. He graduated with a Ph.D. in Linguistics from the Department of Linguistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research interest lies of South Asian and Tibeto-Burman Languages.
- Author(s)Rajesh Kumar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- Series TitleOutstanding Dissertations in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.