Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.58Trending at £28.73
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation investigates the syntax of possession in Japanese within the framework of the Minimalist Program. The focus is on how possessive semantics is represented in syntax when there seems to be no designated verb of possession.
- Author(s)Takae Tsujioka
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- Series TitleOutstanding Dissertations in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorLaurence R. Horn
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.