Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £11.05Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionSmith demonstrates a conceptual unity within the manifestations of classical liberalism by tracing the history of several interrelated themes.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Smith is a freelance writer and writes a weekly article for the Cato Institute titled 'Excursions into the History of Libertarian Thought'. He is the author of Atheism: The Case against God (1974), Atheism, Ayn Rand, and Other Heresies (1991) and Why Atheism? (2000). Since 1971, he has written more than one hundred articles and book reviews that have appeared in a wide range of publications, including The New York Times, The Arizona Daily Star, Newsday, Reason Magazine, Free Inquiry, The Humanist, and Inquiry Magazine, among many others.
- Author(s)George H. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.