Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of fourteen essays, including Stephen E. Tabachnick s extensive introduction, provides balanced and fully documented analyses of Lawrence s multifaceted career by an international group of scholars.
- Author BiographyStephen E. Tabachnick is a professor of English at the University of Memphis. He is the author or editor of many books, including Teaching the Graphic Novel, Lawrence of Arabia: An Encyclopedia, and Explorations in Doughty's Arabia Deserta (Georgia).
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byStephen Tabachnick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.