All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1155
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 28 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 226 p. 43 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJagadeesh Bayry
- Table Of Contents1. Assaying NF-kB Activation and Signaling from TNF Receptors Zhenzhen Wu and Leslie A. Bruggeman2. Dissecting DR3 Signaling Yelena L. Pobezinskaya and Zhenggang Liu3. Modulation of FceRI-Dependent Mast Cell Response by OX40L Riccardo Sibilano, Carlo Pucillo, and Barbara Frossi4. Analyzing the Signaling Capabilities of Soluble and Membrane TWEAK Johannes Trebing, Jose Antonio Carmona Arana, Steffen Salzmann, and Harald Wajant5. Regulation of Human Dendritic Cell Functions by Natural Anti-CD40 Antibodies Sri Ramulu Elluru, Srini V Kaveri, and Jagadeesh Bayry 6. ss-actin in the Signaling of Transmembrane TNF-α-Mediated Cytotoxicity Hui Chen, Yan Leng, and Zhuoya Li7. Investigating the Protective Role of Death Receptor 3 (DR3) in Renal Injury Using an Organ Culture Model Rafia S. Al-Lamki8. Analysis of TNF-Mediated Cerebral Pericyte Remodeling Jennifer V. Welser-Alves, Amin Boroujerdi, Ulrich Tigges, and Richard Milner 9. CD137 in Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease Juyang Kim, Hogng R. Cho, and Byungsuk Kwon 10. In Vitro Investigation of the Roles of the Proinflammatory Cytokines Tumor Necrosis Factor-α and Interleukin-1 in Murine Osteoclastogenesis Joel Jules and Xu Feng 11. Evasion of TNF-α Mediated Apoptosis by Hepatitis C Virus Hangeun Kim and Ranjit Ray 12. TNF-α Modulates TLR2-Dependent Responses During Mycobacterial Infection Sahana Holla, Jamma Trinath, and Kithiganahalli Narayanaswamy Balaji 13. Experimental Applications of TNF-Reporter Mice with Far-Red Fluorescent Label Yury V. Shebzukhov, Anna A. Kuchmiy, Andrei A. Kruglov, Frauke Zipp, Volker Siffrin, and Sergei A. Nedospasov 14. A Simple Solid-Phase Assay for Studying Direct Binding of Progranulin to TNFR and Progranulin Antagonism of TNF/TNFR Interactions Tian Qingyun, Shuai Zhao, and Chuanju Liu 15. Compartment-Specific Flow Cytometry for the Analysis of TNF-Mediated Recruitment and Activation of Glomerular Leukocytes in Murine Kidneys Volker Vielhauer 16. Determination of Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 2 Produced by Alternative Splicing Xavier Romero, Juan D. Canete, and Pablo Engel 17. Effective Expression and Purification of Bioactive Recombinant Soluble LIGHT Isamu Tsuji, Keiji Iwamoto, and Yasushi Shintani18. One of the TNF Superfamily Members: Bi-Functional Protein, TNFR2-Fc-IL-1ra Bo Xie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.