All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionA best-selling, seminal manual on treating a wide range of clinical problems briefly and effectively. Explores the principles of brief therapy and discusses the basic elements of treatment. Examines common situations in therapy and what therapists can do to initiate change.
- Author BiographyRICHARD FISCH, is director of the Brief Therapy Center in Palo Alto, California, which he cofounded in 1966. He is also a senior research fellow at the Mental Research Institute and a clinical associate professor emeritus at Stanford University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences.
- Author(s)John H. Weakland,Lynn Segal,Richard Fisch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/1982
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight670 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.