CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.42Trending at £7.51
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionKhun Chang Khun Phaen is one of the most famous works of old Thai literature and this first-ever translation is based on Prince Damrong's standard edition of 1917-18, with over a hundred passages recovered from earlier versions.
- Author BiographyChris Baker formerly taught Asian history at Cambridge University and has lived in Thailand for over thirty years. Pasuk Phongpaichit is professor of economics at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok. Together they have written several books including Thailand: Economy and Politics, A History of Thailand, and Thaksin. The illustrator, Muangsing Janchai, is trained in Thai painting and has executed mural paintings in several temples. He is a native of Suphanburi, Thailand.
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note61 illus.
- Weight1588 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Illustrator(s)Muangsing Panchai
- Translated byChris Baker,Pasuk Phongpaichit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.