All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and creative guide to keeping customers ecstatically happy Businesses are used to competing for market share, inexpensive labor, and time-to-market, but today's biggest competition among top firms may be the war for top talent.
- Author BiographyAlan Weiss is a consultant, speaker, and bestselling author of Getting Started in Consulting and Million Dollar Consulting . His firm, Summit Consulting Group, Inc., has worked with clients such as Merck, Hewlett-Packard, GE, Mercedes-Benz, State Street Corporation, The Times Mirror Company, the Federal Reserve, The New York Times Company, and over 500 other leading organizations. His blog is www.contrarianconsulting.com. Dr. Nancy MacKay is President and cofounder of MacKay & Associates Advisors Inc. She coaches and facilitates six CEO networks involving over seventy CEOs. Her clients include Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, Teekay Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers, RBC Royal Bank, TELUS, Methanex, Best Buy, and many other leading organizations. For more information, please visit www.mackayandassociates.ca.
- Author(s)Alan Weiss,Nancy MacKay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.