All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to create a blueprint for talent development, and to show how critical it is to the continuing and future success of every business.
- Author BiographyBILL CONATY, long recognized as a world leader in his field, recently retired as senior vice president for human resources at General Electric, the company consistently ranked as without peer in developing world-class leaders. The management development and training programs that Conaty engineered provided GE with one of the world's most talent-rich management benches. Conaty has served as chairman of the National Academy of Human Resources and was named as a Distinguished Fellow, the organization's highest honor. He currently serves as a personal advisor to the CEOs of companies around the world, including P&G, Boeing, Dell, Goodyear, LG Electronics (Korea), and UniCredit Bank (Italy). RAM CHARAN is a highly sought after business advisor and speaker, famous among senior executives for his uncanny ability to solve their toughest business problems. For more than 35 years, Dr. Charan has worked behind the scenes with top executives at some of the world's most successful companies, providing advice that is down-to-earth and relevant and that takes into account the real-world complexities of business. Dr. Charan is also the coauthor of Execution, The Game-Changer and Confronting Reality, and the author of What the CEO Wants You to Know, Know-How, and Leadership in the Era of Economic Uncertainty.
- Author(s)Bill Conaty,Ram Charan
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight439 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.