All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tales that Bind presents a narrative approach to facing the challenges of working as a practitioner in social work, education, medicine, or the church in small towns, remote hamlets, and other rural settings.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lowell Randall is a professor in the Department of Gerontology at St. Thomas University. Rosemary Clews was a professor in the Department of Social Work and Assistant Vice President (Research) at St. Thomas University. Dolores Furlong is a professor in the Faculty of Nursing at the University of New Brunswick.
- Author(s)Dolores Furlong,Rosemary Clews,William Lowell Randall
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight380 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.