All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of scholars offers: modernized, easily accessible texts; ample but unobtrusive academic guidance; attention to the theatrical qualities of each play and its stage; history; and informative illustrations, including reconstructions of early performances.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/1984
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe New Cambridge Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/12/2004
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Volume editorAnn Thompson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.