All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.75
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- Author(s)Frederica Bowcutt
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note55 illus.
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Frank Kanawha LakeAcknowledgments Introduction1. The Beautiful Tree2. Acorns3. Bark4. Weed5. Hardwood6. Plague7. Landscapes8. PartnershipsConclusions NotesGlossaryBibliographyIndex
- Author BiographyFrederica Bowcutt teaches botany in interdisciplinary programs at The Evergreen State College. She specializes in floristics, field plant ecology, and plant-centric environmental history.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.