All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the current emphasis on getting the most out of individual employees, more companies and managers are turning to coaching as a means of enhancing performance. This practical guide shows how to develop the necessary habits and skills needed to become a good coach.
- PrizesShortlisted for MCA Book Prize 1996.
- Author(s)Max Landsberg
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHarperCollins Business
- Out-of-print date07/02/2011
- Content Notecartoons
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.