Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reassesses the links between the Targumic literature and the writings of the Second Temple period. Ten specialists approach the question from different angles: relationship between ancient versions and Targums, biblical and comparative approaches, thematic issues.
- Author BiographyThierry Legrand, Ph.D. (1996, University of Strasbourg - Faculty of Protestant Theology), is teaching History of religions. Numerous publications on ancient Judaism and targumic literature in journals and books, co-director of the editorial project La Bibliotheque de Qumran (Ed. du Cerf). Jan Joosten (PhD 1989 Hebrew University, ThD 1994 Brussels), teaches since 1994 at the Faculty of Protestant Theology of the University of Strasbourg. He has published extensively on the Septuagint and is directing, together with Eberhard Bons, the Historical and Theological Lexicon of the Septuagint.
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- Language(s)English, German, French
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSupplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism
- Series Part/Volume Number167
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byJan Joosten,Thierry Legrand
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.