All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerry Eagleton occupies a unique position in the English-speaking world. He is not only a productive literary theorist, but also a novelist and playwright. This title includes interviews that cover both his life and the development of his thought and politics. It is suitable for those interested in the evolution of radical politics and modernism.
- Author BiographyTERRY EAGLETON is Professor of Cultural Theory and John Rylands Fellow at the University of Manchester. His other publications include The Function of Criticism, Figures of Dissent and Ideology: An Introduction. He is also a dramatist, and his plays have been collected in Saint Oscar and Other Plays. He wrote the film script for Wittgenstein and the novel Saints and Scholars.
- Author(s)Terry Eagleton
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.