All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.90
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionA young Polish highlander is adopted by Polish knights and rides to Vienna, Austria, seat of the Holy Roman Empire, to participate in one of the most fateful events in European history - to break the Ottoman Turkish siege in 1683.
- Author BiographyJ. Victor Tomaszek is a former amateur operatic tenor, Viet Nam era airborne firefighter and now raises alpacas in the Chicago suburbs. Mr. Tomaszek has lived in Europe and Asia for extended periods, his exposure to numerous cultures adds a multi-faceted view to his novels. Mr. Tomaszek is active in the American-Polish community both in the Chicago and New York areas where an estimated 2,000,000 Americans of Polish heritage live. Mr. Tomaszek has performed in historical reenactments, and can ride and shoot from the saddle with the best of them. The Tatra Eagle is Mr. Tomaszek's fourth completed novel and the first to be published.
- Author(s)J. Victor Tomaszek
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoundfire Books
- Weight413 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.