Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.49Trending at £7.26
- £28.12Trending at £29.43
- £40.79Trending at £41.38
- £32.31Trending at £33.24
- £36.75Trending at £45.39
- £29.70Trending at £30.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tax Law of Associations summarizes the law concerning acquisition and maintenance of associations' tax exemption. It explores various other bodies of tax law applicable to exempt associations, including the private inurement doctrine, the intermediate sanctions rules, the lobbying rules, and the unrelated business restrictions.
- Author BiographyBRUCE R. HOPKINS is the country's leading authority on the law of tax-exempt organizations and a senior partner with the firm Polsinelli Shughart. He is the author or coauthor of twenty-five books, including The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Ninth Edition and the newsletter Bruce R. Hopkins' Nonprofit Counsel, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Hopkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight870 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.