All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionMetacognition is a complex construct which is fundamental to learning. This book provides an analysis and theoretical study of the construct of metacognition in terms of psychological theory.
- Author BiographyPina Tarricone completed her Doctorate of Philosophy in Educational Psychology at Edith Cowan University, Australia. Her thesis was awarded the 2007 University Research Medal, the 2007 Faculty of Education and Arts Research Medal, and the Western Australian Institute of Educational Research Postgraduate Award. She is now completing a Master of Education in Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation with the aim of utilising her theoretical work.
- Author(s)Pina Tarricone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.