All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers strategies that can be tailored to an individual's developmental and functional level. This title advises parents on how to become involved in various phases of intervention as collaborators, co-therapists, and advocates. It details how the program can be introduced and adapted for individuals of different ages, from preschooler to adult.
- Author BiographyDr. Gary B. Mesibov is currently the Director of Division TEACCH. This internationally recognized statewide program is one of a kind in its pioneering approaches to research, service, training, treatment and the education of individuals with autism. Dr. Mesibov also serves as Professor of Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, and Clinical Professor, Department of Psychology.
- Author(s)Eric Schopler,Gary B. Mesibov,Victoria Shea
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteX, 212 p.
- Weight1430 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.96
- £29.14Trending at £35.04
- £10.99Trending at £12.88
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.88
- £33.21Trending at £43.05
- £50.73Trending at £60.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.