CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the growing 21st-century skills movement, the text engagingly weaves RTI, technology, and differentiation with ways to transform schools for the future.
- Author BiographyLearn more about William Bender's PD offerings Consulting Description: Differentiated Instruction Consulting Description: Math Consulting Description: Project-Based Learning Consulting Description: RTI Consulting Description: Technology William N. Bender began his career by teaching eighth- and ninth-grade students in the public schools. He worked in higher education for 28 years and published over 60 research articles and 24 books in education. He specializes in instructional strategies for all students and is recognized as a national leader on instructional tactics, response to intervention, and differentiated instruction. Dr. Bender believes his job is to inform audiences across the nation of innovative, up to date information, based on current applied research. Dr. Bender received his Ph.D. in Special Education from the University of North Carolina and currently consults with schools and districts in the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Laura B. Waller,William Neil Bender
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.