All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces music education majors to basic instrumental pedagogy for the instruments and ensembles most commonly found in the elementary and secondary curricula.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Colwell is Professor Emeritus of Music Education at the University of Illinois and the New England Conservatory of Music. He is the founding editor of the Bulletin of the Council for Research in Music Education and the Quarterly Journal of Music Teaching and Learning . He is also a Guggenheim scholar and a member of MENC's Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Michael Hewitt,Richard Colwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1065 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.