All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.32Trending at £14.98
- £9.27Trending at £12.99
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach to the teapot. As well as covering the essential making methods such as throwing, slab-building, press-moulding, and slipcasting, this book also looks at the aesthetic and functional aspects of teapot design.
- Author BiographySteve Woodhead's work has been shown in private and public exhibitions both in Britain and in the continent. He is a fellow of the Craft Potters Association and has been potting for twenty years.
- Author(s)Steve Woodhead
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight1212 g
- Width219 mm
- Height376 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cousida12 Nov, 2015by
Brilliant both in presentation and information.
Great book, everythingg you would expect from Steve Woodhead. Good for it's references to other potters and for tips and information about the potting process.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.