All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook aims to cover every aspect of Honiton lace from the history, the equipment, through to step-by-step instructions for elementary patterns. Also included are patterns in the more advanced raised and rolled work, 26 different fillings and 7 leaf designs.
- Author(s)Elsie Luxton
- PublisherAnova Books
- Date of Publication25/01/1979
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note64 b&w photographs, 70 diagrams, 52 pattern prickings, bibliography, list of suppliers, index
- Weight1 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
Most relevant reviews
- caringchristine05 Sep, 2015by
A great book .
This book is excellent for the beginner of Honiton lace, clear descriptions on how to do things and why to do it a certain way. A great book .
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.