All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly original, seminal study of Canadian theorists of technology and morality shows that Canadian thinkers were not only original and intellectually au courant but also engaging and insightful.
- Author BiographyR. Douglas Francis is a professor of Canadian history at the University of Calgary.
- PrizesShort-listed for Sir John A. Macdonald Prize, Canadian Historical Association 2010 (Canada).
- Author(s)R. Douglas Francis
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight540 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.