All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £4.20Trending at £4.98
- £7.40Trending at £10.01
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eye-opening book, author Lloyd J. Dumas argues that our capacity for developing ever more powerful technologies and the unavoidable fallibility of both machine and man will lead us towards a disaster of an unprecedented scale.
- Author BiographyLloyd J. Dumas is a social scientist and engineer.
- Author(s)Lloyd J. Dumas
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight798 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.