The Teenage Guy's Survival Guide: The Real Deal on Girls, Growing Up and Other Guy Stuff by Jeremy Daldry (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.34+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by navara8212
- Est. delivery by 14 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
- £2.45Was:£6.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous guide for boys ages ten to fourteen, offering advice on dating, sex, body changes, and social life.
- Author BiographyWhen not writing books, Jeremy Daldry makes television programs. As an award winning Director and Producer he has worked for all the major UK broadcasters; including the BBC, Channel 4 and ITV as well as Discovery International. He lives in North London with his wife, three children, two cats and a sausage dog called Twiglet. In his (limited) spare time he cooks, plays the mandolin (badly), and enjoys falling asleep while watching old re-runs of Gilmore Girls.
- Author(s)Jeremy Daldry
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
- £19.36Trending at £26.91
- £17.42Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.