CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at the development of the telephone and the industry it spawned from its invention in 1875 to 2002. It considers the role of the different players who affected the industry and the role of technology in the development and maturation of the telephone.
- Author BiographySUSAN E. MCMASTER is Senior Managing Economist at Criterion Economics./e She has worked for the FCC and MCI.
- Author(s)Susan E. McMaster
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEmerging Industries in the United States
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.