All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlejandro Ballesteros, a young Spanish art historian, travels to Venice to study Giorgione's painting The Tempest , but witnesses a murder on his first day. He is then propelled into a dangerous and seductive web connecting various academic circles to a master forger.
- Author(s)Juan Manuel de Prada
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/10/2000
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date10/06/2005
- Width195 mm
- Height128 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £5.58
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £38.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.