Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
About this product
- DescriptionReactive systems are computing systems which are interactive, such as real-time systems, operating systems, concurrent systems, control systems, etc. Temporal logic is a formal tool/language which yields excellent results in specifying reactive systems.
- Author(s)Amir Pnueli,Zohar Manna
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/1991
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 427 p.
- Weight1770 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1992 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.