The Temporary Bride: A Memoir of Love and Food in Iran by Jennifer Klinec (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving, fascinating and full of the sights, smells and tastes of Iran, this is a heart-warming tale of love against the odds.
- Author BiographyBorn in Canada, Jennifer Klinec lives and works in London.
- PrizesWinner of National Reading Group Day Newcomer Award 2015.
- Author(s)Jennifer Klinec
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/08/2015
- Weight298 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.