CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on three upsurges of interest in evolutionary ethics this book describes a century-old philosophical hope: that universal ethical and social imperatives are built into human nature and can be discovered through knowledge of evolutionary theory.
- Author BiographyPaul Lawrence Farber is Distinguished Professor of the History of Science at Oregon State University, and author of books in both history of science and biology.
- Author(s)Paul Lawrence Farber
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/06/1998
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.