All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuick, easy, specific steps that make a difference in teaching and learning Busy school leaders need an easy-to-apply resource to increase teacher effectiveness quickly and efficiently.
- Author BiographyTODD WHITAKER, Ph.D., is professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University. A leading presenter in the field of education, he has devoted his career to researching effective teachers and principals. He is the author of What Great Teachers Do Differently and What Great Principals Do Differently. ANNETTE BREAUX is an internationally known author, consultant, and speaker. Her previous books include the national bestseller 101 Answers for New Teachers and Their Mentors. She has coauthored books with both Harry Wong and Todd Whitaker.
- Author(s)Annette L. Breaux,Todd Whitaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.