All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs winter tightens its grip on the isolated settlement of Dove River, a man is brutally murdered and a 17-year old boy disappears. This book weaves adventure, suspense, revelation and humour into a historical romance, a thriller, and a murder mystery.
- Author BiographyStef Penney was born and grew up in Edinburgh. After a degree in Philosophy and Theology from Bristol University she turned to film-making, studying Film and TV at Bournemouth College of Art. On graduation she was selected for the Carlton Television New Writers Scheme and has since written and directed two short films. The Tenderness of Wolves is her first novel.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Book Awards: Waterstones Newcomer of the Year Award 2008 and Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year 2008 and Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2007 and CWA Ellis Peters Historical Award 2007.
- Author(s)Stef Penney
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/08/2010
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK airports ed
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £33.24Trending at £39.39
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £4.70Trending at £4.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.