Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the landing of Federal troops at the Tennessee-Ohio confluence to the new river of the TVA, whose dams stand athwart the valley in Egyptian impassivity, this volume completes the story of the transformation of a river and of the culture it nourished. Southern Classics Series.
- Author BiographyTennessean Donald Davidson was a member of the Vanderbilt Fugitive poetry group and a leading Southern Agrarian. In addition to his poetry and histories, Davidson's works include The Attack on Leviathan and Still Rebels, Still Yankees, and Other Essays.
- Author(s)Donald Davidson
- PublisherJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleSouthern Classics Series
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ S Sanders and Company Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.